Menu
Your Cart

Jima Winery

Jima winery is a family business founded by oenologist Panagiotis Jima and his wife Christy Karagiannidou. The agronomist Nikos Tzimas, brother of Panagiotis, has taken care of the vines. The winery was designed by the architect Athanasios Stergioulis and is located on the farm next to their family home, in the village of Kalomodia in Arta. Winery's emblem is a stork, which faithfully visits them every spring, moving among the vines, looking for its food.

Brand: Jima Winery
The wine is a blend of Merlot 90% and Cabernet Franc 10% that matures 75% in amphora and the remaining 25% in oak barrels with the lees. It has a pale pink color. Intense aromas of cherries, strawberries, candied orange peels and grapefruit, with notes of apricot and litchi that follow and some hint..
25.30€ 26.00€
Ex Tax:20.40€
Brand: Jima Winery
Jima winery is a family business founded by oenologist Panagiotis Jima and his wife Christy Karagiannidou. The agronomist Nikos Tzimas, brother of Panagiotis, takes care of the vines. The winery was designed by the architect Athanasios Stergioulis and is located in the farm next to their family home..
34.90€ 36.00€
Ex Tax:28.15€
Brand: Jima Winery
Jima winery is a family business founded by oenologist Panagiotis Jima and his wife Christy Karagiannidou. The agronomist Nikos Tzimas, brother of Panagiotis, has taken care of the vines. The winery was designed by the architect Athanasios Stergioulis and is located on the farm next to their family ..
33.50€ 34.70€
Ex Tax:27.02€
Brand: Jima Winery
Jima winery is a family business founded by oenologist Panagiotis Jima and his wife Christy Karagiannidou. The agronomist Nikos Tzimas, brother of Panagiotis, has taken care of the vines. The winery was designed by the architect Athanasios Stergioulis and is located on the farm next to their family ..
47.90€ 49.60€
Ex Tax:38.63€
Brand: Jima Winery
Jima winery is a family business founded by oenologist Panagiotis Jima and his wife Christy Karagiannidou. The agronomist Nikos Tzimas, brother of Panagiotis, has taken care of the vines. The winery was designed by the architect Athanasios Stergioulis and is located on the farm next to their family ..
29.90€ 31.00€
Ex Tax:24.11€
Brand: Jima Winery
Jima winery is a family business founded by oenologist Panagiotis Jima and his wife Christy Karagiannidou. The agronomist Nikos Tzimas, brother of Panagiotis, has taken care of the vines. The winery was designed by the architect Athanasios Stergioulis and is located on the farm next to their family ..
25.30€ 26.00€
Ex Tax:20.40€
Jima Winery Miss De Bina Day Ten 2021
Out Of Stock
Brand: Jima Winery
Jima winery is a family business founded by oenologist Panagiotis Jima and his wife Christy Karagiannidou. The agronomist Nikos Tzimas, brother of Panagiotis, has taken care of the vines. The winery was designed by the architect Athanasios Stergioulis and is located on the farm next to their family ..
23.90€ 24.80€
Ex Tax:19.27€
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages)