Argyros Santorini Cuvée Evdemon 2016
Estate Argyros is, without a doubt, one of the best quality Santorini wineries, producing about 400,000 bottles per year. With its philosophy emphasising hard work in the vineyard, Matthew Argyros, with the help of the distinguished oenologist Michalis Probonas, leads the Estate to its new era. Today the wines of Argyros represent a very mineral and precise style of Assyrtiko and are deserving of a position in the Champions League of Santorinean producers. Their world-class Vinsantos are magnificent elixirs that can age literally for centuries!
- Evdemon is the super cuvée of the Estate from only two vineyards in the areas of Pyrgos and Megalochori that are cultivated with biodynamic methods.
- Fermented in 80% stainless steel tanks and the rest in old 500 litre barrels that give volume and complexity to the wine.
- Rich and full-bodied with almost tropical fruit that ties in harmoniously with the distinctive smoky character of the great wines of Santorini.
- A wine of experience and emotion for those who want to explore and better understand what Assyrtiko can give.
- Wine of special moments that can age for at least ten years after harvest. Production is only 3300 bottles.
- Argyros - Estate
- Product Code: 5076
- Reward Points: 15
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 34.60€
- Price in reward points: 910
Tags: Estate Argyros