Petrakopoulos Roz 2019
In Thiramona of Cephalonia, Nikos Petrakopoulos continues a family tradition that is rooted back to the Byzantine era and the great families of Melissinos and Solomos. His goal is to express the unique terroir of Cephalonia working only with native and local varieties.
- Roz is the rosé version of Mavrodaphne, a variety that the winery has invested a lot.
- Attractive pale salmon colour and at the same time fruity and fresh on the nose, Roz is another excellent expression of the variety.
- Grapes are sourced from two small vineyards in 350m. altitude in southern Kefalonia which are fry farmed.
- Elegant on the palate with a sweet feel of roses, cherries and caramel.
- Petrakopoulos Winery
- Product Code: 4833
- Reward Points: 9
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 13.63€
- Price in reward points: 360
Tags: Petrakopoulos Winery