Papagiannakopoulos Ypsilon Moschofilero 2018
Panos Papagiannakopoulos is a young, talented winemaker who aims to highlight the local varieties of the Peloponnese. The grapes are sourced from the best vineyards in Mantinia, producing an authentic expression of Moschofilero which is fruity and complex, ready to be enjoyed in any time of the day.
- Typical aromas of citrus fruits, stone fruits and rose petals.
- Vibrant palate, light body, crisp acidity and fruity aftertaste.
- Ideal as an aperitif but it can match brilliantly with green salads and light seafood dishes.
- Papagiannakopoulos - Winery
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 6.77€
- Price in reward points: 185