Petrakopoulos Robola of Kefalonia Thymari Petras 2018
Nikos Petrakopoulos and his winemaker Kiki Samieli are keen to capture and furthermore express the terroir of Kefalonia on each label they create. The cultivation is organic and they follow a "hands-off" approach, resulting in some of the most authentic wines in the country.
- Thymari Petras (Thyme of Rock) comes from a 600m vineyard at the top of the hillside of Lacokomatia, one of the supreme vineyards of the island.
- These are bush vines, planted on limestone soils.
- It matures with the lees for 6 months. The result is a stunning Robola with herbal, green tea and mint aromas, around a core of stone fruit.
- Harmony on the palate, layered and distinctive. A rare expression of Robola, produced in just 350 bottles.
- Petrakopoulos Winery
- Availability: Only 1 available
- Ex Tax: 22.82€
- Price in reward points: 590
Tags: Petrakopoulos Winery