Hatzidakis Santorini Familia 2018
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||35.87€|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Food-Cooking Style||Pan-fried fish, pies with greens and herbs, green salads, "saganaki" (Greek fried spicy cheese).|
|Serve Temp||10 - 12 °C|
Stella Hatzidakis takes over her father's huge legacy and presents her first label. With the first priority being the harvest of top quality grapes, Santorini Familia 2018 is an outstanding quality wine that represents brilliantly the unique terroir that is grown in.
- Aromas of green apple, lemon and lime, with the typical minerality of the island being its primary characteristic.
- Elegant mouthfeel and simultaneously powerful, with high acidity, distinguished salinity and long and complex aftertaste.
- It has great ageing potential and can be paired with fatty grilled fish, white meat, shellfish, and marinated seafood.
- Hatzidakis - Winery
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 21.69€
- Price in reward points: 565
Tags: Hatzidakis Winery