Argyros Santorini Cuvée Monsignori 2017
The Monsignori vineyards in Episkopi are cultivated by Argyros family for over 200 years, and they were named after the Venetian "Mon Signor"-or "The Master", since they are some of the oldest on the island.
- The vineyards are cultivated with mules, while grape selection is done with great care, both in the harvest and in the winery.
- Unique, but at the same time a textbook Santorini.
- The label shows the old canava, the traditional winery of the family that preceded the new modern establishment.
- Complex on the palate, will reward further aging.
- Argyros - Estate
- Product Code: 4392
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: Only 1 available
|2018: Platinum (95)|
- Ex Tax: 24.11€
- Price in reward points: 630
Tags: Estate Argyros