Lyrarakis Plyto Psarades 2019
The Plyto grape variety was saved from extinction by the Lyrarakis family, when it was planted in the "Psarades" family vineyard in central Crete in the early '90s.
- Single vineyard wine from the Psarades vineyard at an altitude of 480 meters.
- A combination of peaches on the nose along with herbs and flowers. Medium bodies and layered wine with 13% alcohol, thickness and high level of freshness. A complex wine that surprises with a super long finish.
- Gold medal at the Decanter Awards 2018 with a 95/100 score
- Brand: Lyrarakis - Winery
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 7.90€
- Price in reward points: 210
Tags: Lyrarakis Winery