Karamolegos Papas 2017
Karamolegos winery lifts off the expression of Santorini, releasing its single vineyard wines from a unique vineyard, something that is very rare on the island. Papas is Santorini's most sophisticated expression, a wine on the verge which stays with the lees for 22 months in a stainless steel tank, followed by 2 months in an oak tank and, lastly, matures for another year in the bottle.
- Papas vineyard is located in Megalochori, just below the village of Pyrgos, planted with perennial vines over 150 years old.
- Vintage of 2017 is now on the market, unraveling all the complexity and grandeur of the Santorini terroir.
- Extremely mineral and tight in the nose, with elements of iodine, ripe white-flesh peach and the characteristic herbal notes that Megalochori produces. Complex in the mouth, it summarizes the taste of the island with the presence of vegetation (green tea, chamomile) and a feeling of a light sea breeze.
- A majestic expression of Santorini to accompany the most exquisite dishes. Indicatively, smoked eel, large fish, lamb in herbs crust and dishes with soy sauces.
- Decant the wine for 30 minutes and enjoy it in a large Burgundy glass.
- Karamolegos A. - Winery
- Product Code: 5619
- Reward Points: 25
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 61.77€
- Price in reward points: 1710
Tags: Winery A. Karamolegos