Anatolikos Vineyards Orange 2018
Anatolikos Vineyards, the brainchild of Nikolaidis brothers, brings a fresh breeze of air to the Greek wine scene and continues the long wine tradition of Thrace. Their philosophy is summarized in organic farming, low interventions (little or no SO2 added), spontaneous ferments that provide a distinctive fingerprint to the wine.
- Malagousia and Asyrtiko are spontaneous fermented in amphora, in contact with the skins for 270 days.
- Aromatic with quince, honey and apricot aromas. Great balance on the palate with soft tannins relaxing the sweetness of the fruit.
- Perfect with smoked fish, fatty fish, lamb, wild mushrooms and mature cheeses.
- Εnjoy it not too cold. Decanting suggested.
- Anatolikos - Vineyards
- Product Code: 4422
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 28.15€
- Price in reward points: 730
Tags: Anatolikos Vineyards