Chatzivaritis Ni 2018 (MiNiMus Series)
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||39.60€|
|Drink||1 to 3 years|
|Food-Cooking Style||Fresh white cheeses, green salads, nosh such as fava, "dolmades yialantzi" (stuffed grape leaves), broad beans.|
|Serve Temp||10 - 12 °C|
Chloe Chatzivariti continues her experimentation with a more "natural approach", giving a new impetus to the native wine scene, with the MiNiMus series. Ni is a blend of Malagousia and Roditis (65%-35%), amphora fermented, from the Bintablas vineyard in Goumenissa.
- Orange, natural approach wine, that after fermenting in an amphorae, it matures in old oak barrels for 4 months.
- No oenological additives have been added, except for a small amount of sulfites.
- Orange colour. Aromatic, with Malagousia setting the tone. Chestnut cream, candied fruit and orange peel.
- Impressive mouth, with strong feeling of the tannins from the winemaking but very well integrated in a well-made result.
- Food-friendly wine, pair with fatty lamb chops.
- Brand: Chatzivaritis - Winery
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 23.95€
- Price in reward points: 610
Tags: Chatzivaritis Winery