Chatzivaritis Mi 2018 (MiNiMus Series)
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||30.53€|
|Drink||1 to 3 years|
|Food-Cooking Style||Fresh white cheeses, green salads, nosh such as fava, "dolmades yialantzi" (stuffed grape leaves), broad beans.|
|Serve Temp||10 - 12 °C|
Chloe Chatzivariti continues her experimentation with a more "natural approach", giving a new impetus to the native wine scene, with the MiNiMus series. Mi is a unique 100% Assyrtiko, from the Filiria vineyard in Goumenissa.
- "Natural wine", with indigenous yeasts that ferment in old French six-year-old barrels.
- No oenological additives have been added, except for a small amount of sulfites.
- Light golden colour. Complex nose with aromas of flowers, nectarines and walnuts. The mouth is generous, balanced, with long aftertaste.
- A new interpretation of Assyrtiko, in an avant-garde style.
- Food-friendly wine. Pair with pork or very good quality poultry.
- Brand: Chatzivaritis - Winery
- Product Code: 4642
- Reward Points: 8
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 18.47€
- Price in reward points: 470
Tags: Chatzivaritis Winery