Papagiannakopoulos Malagousia 2018
Panos Papagiannakopoulos highlights another ancient Greek variety in the Corinthian region, Malagousia. Rich exotic flavors, pleasant body and intense acidity make this Malagousia ideal as an aperitif or with fruit salads.
- Vinification in steel tanks, stays for a short period of time on its lees.
- Tropical nose, strong flavor of apricot and peach combined with citrus, which forms a distinct aromatic profile.
- Light body, perfectly matched with the acidity and the rich aromatic character.
- Papagiannakopoulos - Winery
- Product Code: 4520
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 7.10€
- Price in reward points: 185