Karamolegos Louroi Platia 2017
Karamolegos winery lifts off the expression of Santorini, releasing its single vineyard wines from a unique vineyard, something that is very rare on the island. Louroi Platia is a vineyard of low altitude in Pyrgos village, with vines older than 150 years.
- Classic white winemaking, with the grapes staying with the lees for 11 months and then aging further in the bottle.
- Vintage of 2017 is now on the market, unraveling all its complexity.
- A full and concentrated wine, where the tropical fruit is complemented by an incredible mineral dimension and nutty, creamy notes.
- A majestic expression of Santorini to accompany the most exquisite dishes. Indicatively, smoked eel, large fish, lamb in herbs crust and dishes with soy sauces.
- Decant the wine for 30 minutes and enjoy it in a large Burgundy glass.
- Karamolegos A. - Winery
- Product Code: 4764
- Reward Points: 22
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
|2017: Silver (90)|
- Ex Tax: 47.02€
- Price in reward points: 1210
Tags: Winery A. Karamolegos