Mylonas Assyrtiko 2019
Assyrtiko may became famous in the volcanic soils of Santorini where its archetypal version is produced, but there are amazing examples all over Greece. One of these is Assyrtiko from Stamatis Mylonas, from poor limestone soils in Keratea, Attica.
- On the nose apple and pear along with mineral notes.
- On the palate it is taut and structured with solid aging potential potential (five years).
- Enjoy with oysters or small fried fish.
- Mylonas - Winery
- Product Code: 4755
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
|2014: Bronze, 2015: Bronze|
- Ex Tax: 6.85€
- Price in reward points: 180
Tags: Mylonas Winery