Douloufakis Alargo Assyrtiko 2018
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Food-Cooking Style||Fish and seafood, white meats, dishes with rich white sauces, pies and soufflés.|
|Serve Temp||9 – 10 °C|
|Occasion||The Daily, Dinner with friends, Movie night|
An Assyrtiko from Crete and the terroir of Dafnes in 350m altitude, vinified by Nikos Douloufakis.
- The name Alargo means "afar" and its label shows a Cretan man that looks at his home-island from afar.
- Fruity and mineral on the nose. High acidity and full body synthesize a gastronomic wine with good ageing potential.
- Pure and layered, to be consumed over the next 3-5 years.
- Douloufakis - Winery
- Product Code: 4491
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 9.60€
- Price in reward points: 255
Tags: Douloufakis Winery