Chatzivaritis Migma PetNat 2019
|Variety||Muscat, Malagousia, Xinomavro|
|Food-Cooking Style||White cheese and fruits, semi-sweet deserts. Can also be drunk as an aperitif.|
|Serve Temp||9 – 10 °C|
|Occasion||The Daily, Dinner with friends, Dinner with wine lovers, Romantic dinner, Aperitif|
The first PetNat of the estate belongs to the experimental wines of Chloe Chatzivaritis, a product of her co-operation with the winemaker Tobias Tullberg and it is absolutely natural, without any addition at all.
- 60% Muscat of Alexandria, 30% Malagousia and 10% Xinomavro.
- The white varieties were fermented with the skins and blended with traditionally foot-pressed red Xinomavro.
- The wine was bottled before the fermentation ended, so the process was completed inside the bottle, and the bubbles were born naturally.
- Intense fruity nose, with berry fruit and white peach on the aftertaste.
- The palate delivers freshness and crunchy acidity that elevates fruit and overall complexity.
- Brand: Chatzivaritis - Winery
- Product Code: 4848
- Reward Points: 5
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 13.23€
- Price in reward points: 335
Tags: Chatzivaritis Winery