Papagiannakopoulos Ypsilon Agiorgitiko Rosé 2019
Panos Papagiannakopoulos, winemaker and owner of the newest winery in Nemea, utilizes the local red variety in a rosé wine that expresses all the primary aromas of Agiorgitiko, while at the same time being an ideal accompanion to Greek cuisine.
- Typical intense aromas of red fruits and blackberries such as strawberry, sour cherry and cherry.
- Medium body, with rich red fruit flavors and a sweet aftertaste.
- Drink it cool and pair it with light meals, Asian cuisine and salads.
- Papagiannakopoulos - Winery
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 5.89€
- Price in reward points: 170