Gerovassiliou Xinomavro 2018
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||21.60€|
|Drink||1 to 3 years|
|Food-Cooking Style||Oily dishes, cold cuts, fried red fish, shrimps, exotic cuisine, whether Chinese, Thai or Mexican.|
|Serve Temp||9 - 12 °C|
|Occasion||The Daily, Dinner with friends, Aperitif|
|Food type||Pasta, Seafood, Rabbit, Vegetables, Pies/Tarts, Poultry, Risotto / Rice / Pilaf, Green Salads, White Cheeses|
|Cooking style||Lemon Sauce, White Sauces, Oil and lemon sauce, Cooked with olive oil, Boiled, Steam / Poached, In the oven, Stewed, Souffle / Au gratin, French Cuisine|
The brand new rosé label of Estate Gerovassiliou is sourced from young Xinomavro vines, from the privately owned Gerovassiliou vineyard in Epanomi, Thessaloniki.
- Pale salmon colour, followed by a red fruit nose with herbal and mineral scents. Τhere are some lovely peppery notes contributing to complexity.
- Tight on the palate, with tension and the telltale Xinomavro mouthwatering acidity, along a core of red cherries and raspberries.
- A wine that can work both as an aperitif and with food. Perfect with fried mullets, octopus, grilled shrimps, cold cuts and cheeses, but also with tomato-based dishes. This is the beauty of rosé wines, their versatility with various dishes.
- Screw cap. Drink it over the first two years of its life (13.5% abv, pH 3.22)
- Gerovassiliou - Domaine
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 13.06€
- Price in reward points: 335
Tags: Domaine Gerovassiliou