Mylonas Malagousia-Mandilaria Rosé 2019
One of the most complete rosés on the market, based exclusively on native varieties, from talented winemaker Stamatis Mylonas.
- 80% Malagousia and 20% red Mandilaria, from four vineyards at an altitude of 200-300m in Attica.
- On the lees for 3 months, acquiring more body and complexity.
- Scented with spring flowers and red fruits, with distinctive mineral notes.
- Excellent as an aperitif and at a fantastic price.
- Mylonas - Winery
- Product Code: 4874
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 7.66€
- Price in reward points: 205
Tags: Mylonas Winery