Kourtis Xinomavro 2016
The vineyards of the Kourtis Estate were planted in 1997, and have been cared for since then from the family, following certified organic farming. They are ideally located at the foothill of mount Olympus, and yet 8 kilometers from the sea shore, which creates the ideal microclimate for the Xinomavro grape.
- First single vineyard Xinomavro from the winery.
- Rich colour, with complex nose of tomato and olive, with a bit of red fruit.
- Characterictic tannins on the palate which are plenty but not overwhelming. Long, delicious aftertaste that will make you yearn for more.
- Typical expression, perfect to discover the character of the variety.
- Kourtis - Winery
- Reward Points: 7
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 14.35€
- Price in reward points: 370
- 6 or more 16.35€
Tags: Kourtis Winery