Sclavos Synodos 2017
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||29.20€|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Food-Cooking Style||Charcuterie, stuffed turkey, tomato braised dishes, octopus stew or wine braised, spicy dishes.|
|Serve Temp||16 - 18 °C|
Evriviadis Sclavos is a pioneer of the so-called Natural Wines. He cultivates extremely old vineyards in Lixouri, Kefallonia, in a biodynamic way. The attention to detail characterizes the entire winery, resulting in wonderful wines of intense personality and distinctiveness.
- Synodos is a blend of local Mavrodaphne and white Vostilidi that matures in old oak and is bottled unfiletered and unfined with minimum SO2.
- Complex nose, with telltale Mavrodaphne herbal aromas, red ripe fruit, chocolate and cocoa powder along with leathery notes.
- Full and rich body, with high complexity and almost silky tannins.
- Long lasting finish. Can age at least for 8 years following the harvest.
- Sklavou - Estate
- Reward Points: 8
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 17.66€
- Price in reward points: 470
Tags: Estate Sklavou