Kir Yianni Paranga Red 2018
|Variety||Merlot, Syrah, Xinomavro|
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||11.20€|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Serve Temp||16 - 18 °C|
|Occasion||The Daily, Dinner with friends, Movie night|
|Food type||Cold Cuts/Sausages, Goat, Offals, Game, Mushrooms, Beef, Pies/Tarts, White Cheeses, Pork|
|Cooking style||Tomato Sauce, Cooked with olive oil, Grilled / BBQ, In the oven, Stewed, Souffle / Au gratin|
A blend of Merlot, Syrah and Xinomavro in a classic label from Kir Yianni Estate. A wine of excellent value for money, appropriate for all the times of the day and food friendly. Velvety palate with a complex and fruity character.
- Aromas of fresh, red and black fruits with elegant hints of spice.
- Medium bodied with round and fine tannins, high acidity and long aftertaste.
- Pairs beautifully with pasta, pizza and white meats.
- Kir Yianni - Estate
- Product Code: 4586
- Reward Points: 3
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
|2001: 86, 2006: 84, 2008: 86, 2009: 81, 2011: 87, 2012: 88, 2013: 88, 2015: 86|
|2015: Bronze (87)|
- Ex Tax: 6.77€
- Price in reward points: 180
- 6 or more 8.05€
Tags: Estate Kir Yianni