Kourtis Oniros 2014
|Variety||Syrah, Xinomavro, Cabernet Sauvignon, Agiorgitiko|
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||22.53€|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Food-Cooking Style||Roasted lamb, grilled red meats, pork with red sauce, dishes with various cheeses.|
|Serve Temp||16 - 18 °C|
Located at the foothill of Mount Olympus, Kourtis Winery cultivates 60 acres of land, with strict organic farming standards, certified by “Green Control”. The terroir is perfect for wine production and taking into account the family's know-how, the results are excellent and (sometimes) rare. Oniros is one of them: with 4 varieties, Greek and international, blended and left 12 months in French and American oak, we were impressed from the first moment!
- Syrah 55%-Xinomavro 20%-Cabernet Sauvignon 15%-Agiorgitiko 10%
- Dark and dense colour, almost black, with violet reflections. Ripe black fruits in the nose, blueberries and black cherry in high concentration, spices and the animal element in balance with sweet vanilla.
- Rich and round body with velvet tannins. The ripe fruit is still intense on the palate but spices and earthy tones are more prominent-with pepper, olive and chocolate.
- Balanced and rich, with 14% alcohol, pair it with grilled meats, spicy rich sauces and fatty fish in the oven.
- Kourtis - Winery
- Availability: Only 1 available
- Ex Tax: 13.63€
- Price in reward points: 360
Tags: Kourtis Winery