Chrisohoou Naousa 2018
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Vinification method||12 months in oak barrels, followed by at least 6 months in the bottle.|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Food-Cooking Style||Fillets with heavy cream and peppers, spiced mushrooms on grill, cheese and coldcuts platter.|
|Serve Temp||16 – 18 °C|
Chrisohoou is one of the most well established estates in the region of Naoussa. For years now it represents the unique terroir of the region and the well-known variety of Xinomavro. This Naoussa is balancing between elegance and concentration as well as between modern and traditional wine making technics.
- Classic Xinomavro nose, elegant, with aromas of red fruits, sundried tomato, vanilla and earthy notes.
- Medium body, high acidity, rich and fine tannins, good integration of oak with a long and complex aftertaste.
- In ideal conditions the ageing potential is great. Pairs brilliantly with lamb, grilled meat, mushroom risotto and game.
- Brand: Chrisohoou - Estate
- Product Code: 5527
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock
|2006: 87, 2009: 87, 2013: 90, 2017: 89|
- Ex Tax: 7.58€
- Price in reward points: 205
Tags: Estate Chrisohoou