Chatzivaritis Mus 2018 (MiNiMus Series)
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||34.53€|
|Drink||1 to 3 years|
|Food-Cooking Style||Cold Cuts/Sausages, Goat, Offals, Game, Mushrooms, Beef, Pies/Tarts, White Cheeses, Pork|
|Serve Temp||16 - 18 °C|
Chloe Chatzivaritis continues her experimentation with a more "natural approach", giving a new impetus to the native wine scene, with the series MiNiMus. Mus is 100% Xinomavro, from the Filiaria vineyard in Goumenissa.
- "Natural wine", with indigenous yeasts that ferment in stainless steel tanks. After that, it matures in French Barrels.
- No oenological additives have been added, except for a small amount of sulfites.
- A Xinomavro with strong personality, structure and great complexity.
- Decanting is highly suggested, alongside a juicy burger, or veal stew.
- Brand: Chatzivaritis - Winery
- Product Code: 4644
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 20.89€
- Price in reward points: 530
Tags: Chatzivaritis Winery