Zafeirakis Limniona New Age 2018
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||18.53€|
|Vinification method||12 months in large tanks.|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Food-Cooking Style||Lamb in the oven, grilled poultry, white and soft yellow cheeses.|
|Serve Temp||16 – 18 °C|
Christos Zafeirakis' name is now a synonyme for the Limniona variety, as he is responsible for its revival. Classic Limniona is the one that laid the groundwork for many wines on the Greek market, combining finesse and fruit, making lots of experts think of Burgundy. His New Age Limniona will create a new wave of reds, being more delicate and fruity.
- The vines are just 10 years old.
- The wine is made using native yeasts and then matures in 5000lt tanks for 12 months, which raises the fruity character of the variety.
- Nose full of red fruit, with a focus on strawberry, cherry and pomegranate. Subtle herbal character.
- Soft and quite pleasing on the palate, with velvety tannins.
- Enjoy for up to 5 years after the harvest.
- Pair with cheese, light pasta dishes or meats with fruit sauces.
- Zafeirakis - Domaine
- Product Code: 4744
- Reward Points: 5
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 11.21€
- Price in reward points: 295
Tags: Domaine Zafeirakis