Lyrarakis Liatiko Aggelis 2018
Liatiko is the pride of Crete in the red varieties, with Sitia having plenty of self-rooted and pre-phylloxera vines. The vineyard “Aggelis” is more than 130 years old, at an altitude of 500-600m.
- Low yields, very small grapes that give excellent quality and concentration of fruit.
- The small grapes are vinified almost in whole, unbroken, with natural yeasts.
- The aromas of ripe cherry, forest fruit and strawberry stand out, in a light botanical background.
- A distinct terroir wine, an ode to the Cretan ecosystem that combines warmth with finesse, delicious richness of taste with a fine balance.
- Brand: Lyrarakis - Winery
- Product Code: 4886
- Reward Points: 8
- Availability: In Stock
|2017: 90, 2018: 90|
- Ex Tax: 15.24€
- Price in reward points: 405
Tags: Lyrarakis Winery