Kamkoutis Kourites Red 2015
|Variety||Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Xinomavro|
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||13.20€|
|Vinification method||18 months in the barrel|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Food-Cooking Style||Spicy dishes with intense flavors, grilled meats, sausage, peppery cheeses|
|Serve Temp||16 - 18 °C|
Kamkoutis family vineyards are located on the foothills of Mt Velvendos. There, the blend of Xinomavro, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot yields a high quality wine with deep purple color, fruity and earthy characteristics and a velvety mouthfeel.
- Aromas of forest fruits, blueberry, plum, leather, smoke and sweet spice.
- Medium bodied with soft and round tannic structure. The aftertaste is long and vibrant.
- 4-5 years of ageing potential in ideal cellaring conditions. Pairs with grilled red meat, pasta Bolognese and yellow chesses.
- Kamkouti - Vineyard
- Product Code: 4144
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 7.98€
- Price in reward points: 220
Tags: Vineyard Kamkouti