Athanasiou Gi Fotos 2016
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Serve Temp||16 – 18 °C|
|Food type||Cold Cuts/Sausages, Goat, Pasta, Rabbit, Vegetables, Mushrooms, Beef, Pies/Tarts, Pizza/Calzone, Poultry, Risotto / Rice / Pilaf, Yellow Cheeses, Foie gras / pate, Pork|
|Cooking style||Tomato Sauce, In the oven, Stewed, Souffle / Au gratin, Mexican Cuisine, French Cuisine, Italian Cuisine|
The premium Nemea by Athanasiou confirms the potential of the newly-found winery and gives great impressions about its future. 100% Agiorgitiko, from low yield, 40 year old vineyards. Ages in French oak barrels for 12 months, plus 6 months in the bottle.
- Production of just 2018 bottles.
- Moderately aromatic nose, with an emphasis on black fruit and dark berries such as plum, sour cherry and raspberry. The barrel makes it's appearance through the notes of caramel and spices.
- Full body, with balanced acidity and soft tannins. The fruit is equally prominent on the palate, in combination with the subtle vanilla. Delicious, spicy and long aftertaste.
- Athanasiou - Winery
- Product Code: 4515
- Reward Points: 7
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 11.69€
- Price in reward points: 310
- 6 or more 13.40€
Tags: Athanasiou Winery