Avantis Freedom 2016
|Bottle Size (lt)||0.75|
|Price per litre:||35.60€|
|Vinification method||12 months in the bottle.|
|Drink||Can be aged|
|Food-Cooking Style||Meat, tomato braised food, soufflé, meat pies and cheese pies.|
|Serve Temp||16 – 18 °C|
Freedom is the new effort of Avantis Estate and winemaker Apostolos Moudrichas, to express Syrah in a pure and natural way.
- Natural winemaking with indigenous yeasts.
- Bottled unfiltered, with no SO2 addition and further aged in the bottle for 12 months. No oak.
- Fruity and peppery wine with supple tannins, in a pure and charming version.
- Goes well with juicy burgers, sausages and mild cheeses.
- Avantis - Estate
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 21.53€
- Price in reward points: 560
Tags: Estate Avantis