Etos Cabernet Sauvignon 2008
|Bottle Size (lt)||2.25|
|Price per litre:||69.56€|
|Vinification method||10 years in oak barrels and the bottle|
|Drink||Can be long aged|
|Food-Cooking Style||Game meat and red meats in spicy sauces, dishes with chestnuts and mushrooms, ripe and spicy cheeses, sausages and cold cuts.|
|Serve Temp||16 - 18 °C|
The Etos series is produced solely from the very best vineyards of Biblia Chora in Pangeo Kavala. It is bottled only in the vintages that the conditions were perfect and quality was outstanding to craft an extraordinary wine. Etos is the ultimate expression of the Pangeo terroir.
- Etos 2008 was released in 2018, following 10 years of aging in casks and bottle.
- Grapes are sourced from a single vineyard with very low yields, producing just 1.800 bottles. Altitude is 450 m. Limestone soils.
- Dark, rich red colour, with aromas of ripe black cherries, raspberries and violet scent around a core of cedar and smoke. Velvety and full throttled with fine balance and perfect tannins.
- Available in a luxurious wooden 3-bottle package. Decanting suggested. Best with game and prime beef.
- Biblia Chora - Estate
- Availability: In Stock (Low quantity)
- Ex Tax: 126.21€
- Price in reward points: 2980
Tags: Estate Biblia Chora