Thymiopoulos Aftorizo 2016
Aftorizo is the highly anticipated, single vineyard Naoussa of the "golden child" of Greek wine, Apostolos Thymiopoulos. Derived from self-routed (planted in their own roots and not on an American subject), old vines from a vineyard in the mountains of Fytia, in the southern part of Naoussa. The soil is a combination of slate and granite that provides the mineral backbone of the wine.
- Harvesting is done between 5 and 17 October.
- 15% whole bunches, indigenous 3-month fermentation, 40 days of total extraction, ripening into second-use barrels of 500lt
- A great bouquet of rose and violet in the nose, along with fruity and mineral notes
- On the palate, it's the quality of the tannins and the refined signature of Thymiopoulos that produce an epic wine of elegance, aromas and endless aftertaste.
- Great to drink now, but becomes even better with aging
- 13.5% alcohol, produced in just 1120 bottles
- Brand: Thymiopoulos - Vineyards
- Product Code: 4570
- Reward Points: 20
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 61.94€
- Price in reward points: 1580
Tags: Thymiopoulos Vineyards