Noble Rot - Issue 23
If not now, when? We all need reasons to be cheerful, even in the most challenging days, so issue 23 is a reaffirmation of Noble Rot's original mission statement: to celebrate wine and gastronomy!
- Critic Marina O’Loughlin imagines her ideal restaurant, Diana Henry writes about restaurants’ restorative magic and Honey & Co’s Itamar Srulovich reminisces about his last meal out before lockdown.
- Author and importer Kermit Lynch, Beastie Boy Mike Diamond, writer Andrew Jefford and Noble Rot editor Dan Keeling ask: if they are not drinking their most treasured bottles now, with the world appearing to be self-destructing, when will they do it?
- Fay Maschler profiles Italian cookery supremo Giorgio Locatelli
- We spotlight Anjou and Savennières, two of France’s most exciting white wine appellations; talk to iconoclastic Mâconnais legend Jean-Marie Guffens, and take a look at Beaujolais’ long-lost terroir classifications.
- A guide to the best places on the planet to drink natural wine; Russell Norman reveals the spiciest moments of London restaurant folklore and we take a fresh look at The Zuni Café Cookbook.
- Brand: Noble Rot
- Product Code: 5226
- Reward Points: 4
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 11.32€
- Price in reward points: 245